Forensic Evaluation is the skill by which a player can deduce certain details of information about other characters or objects. It is rarely used by players and is considered a Useless Skill. The few players who undertake this skill do so mainly for roleplaying purposes.
To use the Forensic Evaluation skill to determine information about a corpse:
- Click the blue jewel next to the skill on your skill list.
- Target the corpse.
- If you're successful, you learn information about the circumstances surrounding the corpse’s demise.
The higher your skill level, the more accurate a description you receive.
Curious about who picked the lock on your Treasure Chest? The forensic evaluation skill may tell you who has picked the lock on a chest as follows:
- Click the blue gem next to the skill on your skill list.
- Target the chest.
If successful, you learn who recently picked the lock on the chest. You must be a skilled detective (40 skill or higher) to have a chance at learning this information.
- 0 - 30: Train at NPC Healer
- 0 - 41: Use skill on corpses - I sat on a roof in a graveyard and dropped down EV's. You can use this skill while invisible and through walls. Jhelom farms is also a good place. If you've got the skills to survive
- 41 - 100: Use the skill on corpses or picked chests (NB: Beyond 55.0 you won't gain anymore on corpses.)